Kemo IPTV gives you more than 15000 channels from various countries around the globe. It’s also available in over all countries in the globe.
Free Trial 24h,Good service,Popular,Stable Server,7300 Channels,9600 VOD,Support 24/7,Compatible on device
With $9 per 1 month to access a huge library of content including 15000 channels and VOD, Kemo is offering a deal which cannot be better for users.
Moreover, Kemo IPTV made a great impression when working on many devices and app. Another plus point is high quality service. Most of channels arein HD and FHD. It also support 4k in some channels.
Kemo also has many plans such as 1 connection, 2 connections, 3 connections depended on user’s plans.Therefore, Kemo IPTV is taking an important place in user’s heart as well as in the IPTV market.
1. Go to Kemo IPTV website: https://kemoiptv.tv/
2. You will have 2 options which are subscribe and 24h free trial. You can choose one of them based on your using purpose.
3. If you choose Subscribe, you will have 20 different plans to select
4. Choose your desired subscription by clicking the Order Now button.
5. When you complete the payment, you will receive the credentials.
1. On your phone, download Kemo iptv apk
2. After the Kemo IPTV apk is downloaded,you can open the apk file.
3. Then, you will have the installation screen. Click the Install button.
4. After installing, you click on the Open button
5. Sign in with your credentials and watch your favorite IPTV content.
How to install Kemo IPTV on IOS (Iphone and Ipad)
1. Go to App Sore and then download the GSE Smart IPTV
2. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app and tap on the hamburger icon from the top left corner.
3. Then you can choose Remote Playlists or Xtream codes api from the menu.
3.1 With Playlist link, you need to enter your m3u link and playlist name. Then Click on Add, and your playlist will be added successfully.
3.2 With Xtream codes api, you will enter your credentials provided to login
4. You can watch all the channels, movies, and TV shows on Kemo IPTV
1. Turn Firestick on and click on the Settings option.
2. Choose the My Fire TV icon.
3. Select the Developer Options from the list of options.
4. Click on the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
5. The confirmation screen will appear. Click the Turn On button.
6. Go to the Firestick Home screen and click the Lens (Search) icon on the top left corner.
7. Type Downloader and select the Downloader app.
8. Click the Get icon or Download icon to install the app.
9. After the app is installed, select the Open icon.
10. Then go to the Search bar on the Downloader app, and type kemo iptv apk file
11. Click on the Download and Install buttons on subsequent screens. The IPTV app will be installed.
12. Enter your credentials on the app to login
Kemo IPTV FAQ
What is Kemo IPTV?
Kemo IPTV Tv is an IPTV service provider of live channels with affordable prices.
What Channels does Kemo IPTV have?
Kemo IPTV offers you more than 15000 global channels including kid’s shows, sport, news, films, comedy, action, kids’ programs, and many more at both national and international stations. Plus, you can also watch on your mobile phone, tablets, computer, smartphone, and many more.
What devices can Kemo be installed on?
This IPTV service is available to install on any device running the Android operating system. This includes Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.